Arad

Arad

Tuesday, August 30, 2016

It just so happens that face book has new Stricter Security Measures.
So- it just s happens that I happen to forget my password, ( since I was prompted by facebook to change it anyway, and it was the first time that FB did this.)

Now - My original account has been disabled. To all my freinds, I'm am truly sorry for this.
This was NOT my intention, So now I am forced to create a New account all over.
As well as the PDMS page, There is alot of work to be done, Since the New DFO Update-
It has kept me quite busy, I feel like I'm starting over all over again.. LOL!

So- those of you that want to - my New FB page is here:
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100013328220391

The PDMS is also on FB with new mods ( at least the ones that I have made work so far. There
will be more mods up as the become avaiable- I mean, working for DFO.)


No comments:

Post a Comment